Our mouth is one place where bacteria is built up fast, that is why we need to regularly maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of our mouth to have a health white teeth. So how do we take care of our teeth below are your guidelines.
Brush your teeth 2x a day
Brushing your teeth is one of the easiest and common ways of cleaning your teeth. When we brush our teeth we brush all the dirt and bacteria that is stuck on our mouth. That is why bruising twice a day is recommendable to do 1x in the morning and 1x before you go to bed. Getting rid of bacteria build-up and stain will keep your teeth healthy and especially white.
How to brush your teeth properly?
- Get fluoride toothpaste and put a small amount of toothpaste on your soft-bristle toothbrush then brush in all sides.
- Use forth and back strokes and circular motion when brushing your teeth.
- When brushing your gum line, brush them gently and ensure to brush them carefully
- Do not forget to brush your tongue as well, as this is where most dirt and bacteria stuck a lot.
- Rinse your mouth and gargle a mouthwash
Use Dental floss once a day
Using dental floss once a day will help you remove leftover food & plaque stuck in between your teeth.
How to use dental floss?
- Hold the floss and circulate it around your both point finger.
- Use the floss on your upper teeth.
- Use the floss on your lower teeth.
- Start sliding the floss gently in between your teeth and if you find it painful to do this, it’s best to consult your dentist.
Visit Dental Clinic Regularly
One of the best dental solutions that you can ask for is to go to the nearest dental clinic. If you are having problems with your teeth then it’s time for you to ask for right person who knows everything about teeth issues. Visiting your dentist regularly will help get rid of future problems of your teeth. Obviously you don’t want to go through harsh pains because of your teeth so better have a regular check-up and ask for dental maintenance and solution while the problem is still starting up.
Smoking has never brought any good to our health aside from deteriorating your lungs, teeth is one of the affected part of your body that cause tooth decay, stain and other major tooth problems in your teeth. As you observes many smokers have a yellowish teeth and that is ultimately a turn off to your physique. So while you are still young start eliminating the habit of smoking and start living in healthy ways.
Eat a balanced diet
Eating well balanced meal will not only improve your immune system but will also improve the all over functionality of your body aside from that the vitamins and minerals will also contribute in the needs of your teeth.